In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready to sail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

Getting ready to sail Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 pm

I decided that I had stayed in Port Royal long enough. I started getting things ready to make sail.
Back to top Go down
Krista Darklight

Krista Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:33 pm

I was walking around when someone who looked familiar. I took a closer look and realized it was Nicole. I walked over to her. "Well, it's been awhile, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:38 pm

I looked behind me and saw Krista. "Yes it has been awhile and I was hoping to keep it that way. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Darklight

Krista Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 pm

"To end all piracy. I was going to start with your pathetic brother, but I think I'll start with you. It's send a message."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 pm

"And what message is that? Besides I doubt that you could kill me."
Back to top Go down
Krista Darklight

Krista Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

"Your brother said the same thing. I have become stronger. You should not doubt."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:02 pm

"Bad people like you will never win. You will not end piracy and you will not start with me."
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

"Oi Nicole leaving so soon without saying goodbye to your baby sister?" Ada said from the crow's nest she grabbed a rope and came down. She noticed Krista and her eyes darkened. "What ye be doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 pm

I look at Adaleen. "Sorry about that. Alex was making me so angry that I just wanted to leave. Then she showed up." I looked back at Krista.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to sail   Getting ready to sail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to sail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Located any where :: Docks-
Jump to: