In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beckett Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 pm

The carriage came to an abrupt stop and Cutler stepped out swiftly. He held his hand out for Camilla, smirking. "Welcome to my manor," he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Camilla ignored his offer and stepped out of the carriage without his assistance. She glanced around the land before her. She sighed hopelessly and found herself bored already. "It's lovely," she said insincerely.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Cutler heard a hint of boredom in her tone. "This does not impress you?" he said, arching his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Camilla brushed her dress carelessly. "I don't find money or power impressive, no."
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Cutler chuckled lightly. "How odd," he muttered. "Come, I'll show you your room. Since you have been...summoned, I figured you must not have a place to stay. I'll have you stay in one of my rooms," he said before walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Charles stepped out of the carriage and came to Camilla's side. "Try to be nice," he said in a warning tone. "He's harsher than he seems."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Camilla rolled her eyes and began walking slowly toward the manor. "I can treat him how I wish. Besides, I have no intention on even speaking to him unless I am forced to."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Chuckling, Charles followed her with his hands behind his back. "I would do the same. It seems in the midst of this journey, I must stay in his household as well," he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Camilla stopped suddenly and narrowed her eyes at Charles. "What? You are staying here as well?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Charles took a step towards her. "Does that offend you?" he said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm

She shook her head slowly. "No, it just surprised me," she said, continuing her way to the manor. "It always seemed as though you loathed him."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Charles smirked. "I didn't think it was that obvious. It wasn't my idea to stay with him, I can assure you." He pulled the large door open for her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Camilla smiled slightly. "I believe you, don't worry. I only hope he isn't too hard to live with," she said more to herself than him. She stepped inside the mansion and found the inside much larger than the outside.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Cutler peered glanced over his shoulder and saw, from what seemed miles away, Charles and Camilla enter the manor. "You are just now entering? Hurry along now," he said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Camilla swore under her breath. "He has little patience, that one." She wandered away from where Cutler led them.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Charles darted after her. "What in hell are you doing? We shouldn't wonder around his home without his consent," he said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 pm

"If I'm going to be staying here, I will need a better feel for the place," she explained coolly. Camilla let herself into one of the empty guess bedrooms. "How luxurious," she commented, stepping into the room.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Charles heaved a sigh. "I find that it may be hard to make this place feel like home. Come, Camilla," he said, pulling at her wrist. "We aren't supposed to be in here."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Camilla felt a tug at her wrist and she was pulled into Charles. "Why are you so anxious to follow orders?" she said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm

His eyes gleamed in the light. "It's just how I was taught," he said, eyeing her carefully. Charles brushed one of his hands against her cheek soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Camilla recoiled at his touch. "What are you doing?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Charles snapped his hand behind his back. "Nothing. Your skin seems to glow and I was curious how it would feel at my finger tips; quite smoothe," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Camilla was close enough to breathe in his refreshing smell; peppermint and ink. "Well, now you know," she said, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Alex had followed Cutler and the other two to the manor, She climbed the side of the house and opened the window to her old room, she looked around. Nothing had changed. She figured Krista would have destroyed the room and made it more of a home to herself. Alex made sure not to knock anything over as she walked about the room, she ran her fingers along the dresser top, she noticed the room had been cleaned. "Strange" she muttered to herself. The more she tried to be quite the louder the floor boards creaked.
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Cutler walked past several of the empty bedrooms and he came across a room that held a strangely familiar figure. His nostrils flared and he approached Alex menacingly. He grabbed her wrists and threw her into a nearby wall. "I can tell you that you have some nerve entering my home," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beckett Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beckett Manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal-
Jump to: