In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving in Tortuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

Arriving in Tortuga Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I arrived in Tortuga and went to a pub. I was having a horrible day and even though rum wouldn't make it better it will at least make me feel a little better. I sat down in the pub with my rum in a corner and thought about things.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Jack had arrived in Tortuga, looking around he smiled, "Where be me rum!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

I look up and smiled at my brother. "You don't have any on you? I'm surprised. Lucky for you I have more." I handed Jack a bottle of rum. "Been awhile since I have seen you." I took a swig of my rum.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 pm

"Aye, I be around!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:57 pm

"So has your wife said anything bad about me? I know we left on not so good terms."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 pm

"I haven't seen my wife in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in Tortuga   Arriving in Tortuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving in Tortuga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Tortuga-
Jump to: