In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cutler Beckett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler Beckett   Cutler Beckett I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 am

CHARACTER
Name: Lord Cutler Beckett
nicknames: None that I'm aware of.

HISTORY
Parents: Edward and Stella Beckett
Siblings: Krista Darklight
History: When I was younger, I dreamed of becoming a man filled with power. As my younger sister looked up to me, I felt that I shouldn't grow too close to her. Had I become close with her, she would become a target for my enemies and she would make me weaker. But my feelings towards her never changed. The older I became, the wiser and more respectable I seemed to be. Some time during my career with the East India Trading Company, I had been both knighted and made a lord. By this time I rose through the ranks of the Company and was made Governor of the Company by the Court of Directors. I quickly made use of my newfound power and status to act on my long-standing prejudice against pirates. But at one point on my ship, a pirate slipped into my quarters and slit my throat. Knowing that I had already died, Calypso created a deal with me. The deal included me finding the Fountain of Youth before Sparrow and my other enemies. If I did happen to do this, I would remain living with the upmost power. She was growing frail and began to lose energy and she required a drink from the fountain. If I weren't to make it, I would return to the dead from whence I came. To help me through the journey on finding the fountain, Calypso brings me the former guardian of the fountain back to life. Even though my sister knew of my death, I didn't have the heart to tell her I came back to life. After being revealed of her anger towards the pirates, I didn't bother to find her and tell her. Her anger and frustration was an advantage to rid the world of pirates.

Anything else you want us to know:
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Cutler Beckett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler Beckett   Cutler Beckett I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 am

Accepted! Thank you for correcting the intro. alien
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com

Cutler Beckett
Page 1 of 1