In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the Help

Go down 
+2
Camilla Mauvais
Cutler Beckett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Waiting for the Help Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Cutler paced in the street as he waited for his supposed guide. Knowing Calypso, she probably brought some deformed damned creature to help him with his search. He ran a hand down his intricately designed frock coat. "Damn," he said under his breath. He had been pacing in that same spot for more than an hour and his patience was growing thin.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm

When Camilla walked down the emptied streets, she dug her newly designed shoes into the ground fiercely with each step she took. Not only was she furious with being brought back to the living, but the fact she must help a selfish git. She pushed a strand of hair away from her face and glanced around searching for him. Her eyes finally fell on a man pacing up and down the walkway. She sighed and approached him. "Excuse me, but if you pace any longer, you are going to create a rather large hole in the walkway." Camilla raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Cutler lifted his head and noted a rather gorgeous girl standing in front of him. He had no time to deal with her so he waved his hand dissmissevely. "Bother somebody who cares, wench," he snapped, continuing to pace.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Camilla's eyes glinted with malice. "I don't know why I was sent to help a bastard like you. You don't deserve a second chance," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Cutler stopped his pace abruptly. "Help?" he repeated incredulously. Cutler eyed her carefully and pursed his lips. "So this is what Calypso sends me in time of need. A woman."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Elizabeth was not in pirates clothes at this moment. She walked through the streets but saw someone that was believed to be dead. Cutler Beckett is some how alive.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Camilla's eyes turned to slits. "A woman? Does this annoy you somehow?" she said in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Alex was looking for Jack when she heard an argument, she stopped to see who it was. "What the bloody hell?" she walked closer but not close enough to be seen. "It can't be."
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Cutler turned his gaze to a familiar face. "Ah, Alexandria. It's been far too long. How is life with Sparrow?" he said, his lips curling into a malicious grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Alex thought she was far out of sight, but she thought wrong. "Great, Never been happier!" She looked at him, "But how are you alive?"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Cutler turned his back to her. "I'm sure that is none of your concern," he turned back to Camilla. "A woman assisting me could be a problem, yes," he said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Camilla flared her nostrils. "I don't know what I'm doing here," she muttered angrily before turning away.

Last edited by Camilla Mauvais on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Cutler groaned, chasing after a woman wasn't something he enjoyed doing. He sprinted himself in front of her and stopped her from walking. "If you were sent to help me, that's exactly what you are doing," he spat at her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Camilla walked past him easily. "I would rather be damned than help you," she replied carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Alex walked up to him ignoring the other women, "I think it is of my concern!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Cutler blinked incredulously. A woman not obeying his command frustrated him and intrigued him. "You will help me, whether you wish it or not." Cutler grabbed a hold of her arm and began to drag her toward his carriage. He turned to Alexandria. "How so? You are no longer part of my life, you are nothing but dirt underneath my feet. You chose the life of a pirate," he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Camilla was jerked from behind and she struggled in Cutler's grip. "Get your damn hand off me," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:37 pm

I was walking back to my ship when I noticed Alex and Beckett. I was in disbelief. "What's going on here? What did i miss?"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Cutler rolled his eyes impatiently; he didn't have time for hundreds of questions. "Have to know everything don't you, wench?" he said to Nicole. "Perhaps if the two of you were with your own kind, things would be so much more pleasant around here."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:44 pm

"Don't. Call. Me. A. Wench." I said angerly. "And things were pleasant enough until you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Camilla tried once more to release her arm from his grip. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Alex walked up to Cuttler and punched him in the face, hopping he would let go of the women, "You drove me to being a pirate!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Cutler was forced to lean against the carridge behind him as he held his jaw. "Damnit, you wench. Why can't you mind your own?" he said, continuing to rub his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Camilla felt his grip leave her wrist and she bolted. She knew where she could go until she could find Calypso to tell her that she can't assist Cutler.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Cutler swore loudly and jumped into his carriage facing his employee. "Bordon, I don't give damn how you do it. Just bring her to me," he said, dabbing his finger to his bleeding lip. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Help   Waiting for the Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal-
Jump to: