In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through And Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Camilla burst in the pub and made her way through the large bar. She pushed her way through the crowds and ran through the back door.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Charles noted her walking into the pub, but he had a feeling she wouldn't bother to stay and buy a drink while having a stong possibility of being chased down.

He ran around to the back and waited by the door for her to come out. When the door burst open, Charles lept out from his place and grabbed a hold of both of wrists. "You know, you really should know better than to run from him," he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Camilla came face to face with a set of beautiful bright blue eyes and felt her wrists under another person's grip yet again. "Get off of me," she demanded. Camilla raised her knee to his ribcage and roundhouse kicked him into a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Charles felt a surprisingly strong blow to his abdomen and to his chest. He was thrown backwards into the wall behind him and he chuckled. "That's impressive. I would never have expected something so powerful from something so delicate."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Camilla flared her nostrils and kept her glare on the man. "Who are you?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Charles positioned himself upright and bowed his head slightly. "Colonel Charles Bordon," he said pleasantly. "I'm still not quite sure who you are, but I have orders." He began to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Camilla backed away from him. "No, I know your type. I won't go and help that man. I won't," she said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Charles frowned; she was far more persistant than she looked. "Come, come. Lord Beckett can't be nearly as bad as you think him to be. Who knows, he probably doesn't wish to see you anymore than you wish to see him," he said doubtfully. Judging by the beauty of her and the type of man Beckett was, that was a big lie on his part.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Camilla started to panic. "Please try to understand the reasoning behind me not wanting to help him. He's cruel," she said pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Watching her carefully, he started to realize that she must have seen the amount of damage Beckett has created. "I'm only following orders," he said in a surprisingly gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Camilla heaved a tired sigh. "There really is no choice, is there?" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Charles began to approach her once more but a little less agressive. "Come now, he is waiting for you. Can't have him wait too long can we?" he said with an edge of bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Camilla frowned slightly when she noted a hint of resentment. "You aren't too fond of Beckett either, are you?" she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Charles stiffened. "He is of higher rank. I follow his orders," he said mechanically.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Camilla rolled her eyes. "Of course you do," she said darkly. "Well, it's been a nice chat, but I must be on my way," she said before turning away from him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Charles grabbed her wrist before she could go to far. "I think not. You are returning to Lord Beckett," he said, amused.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Camilla groaned as she was yanked back towards him. "Oh alright," she said hopelessly. "I guess I should go without a fight; being dragged is so degrading," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Grinning at her bitter and reluctant attitude, he held out an arm for her to grab. "We could make things a little more cordial if you wish. It might help to know your name."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Camilla eyed his arm suspiciously before wrapping her own around it. "Camilla," she said slowly. "Camilla Mauvais."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Charles couldn't help but chuckle. "Mauvais," he repeated with a hint of amusement. "French for evil."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Camilla waved her hand dismissively. "I know it. It wasn't as if I had a choice to choose my last name," she said sourly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Charles shook his head, smiling. "No, I suppose you didn't." He walked with her from out of the alley. "May I inquire as to why you are so important to Beckett?"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Cutler's carriage came around the corner and stopped in front of the two of them. The door swung open and he peered out through the door. "Well done, Colonel." He held a hand out for Camilla. "If you don't mind, there are things I would like to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Camilla glanced at Charles then back at Beckett. She reluctantly grabbed his hand and let herself in the carriage. She sat across from Beckett and folded her arms over her chest. "I do mind, but it's not as if it matters," she said bitingly.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Cutler smirked. "You're exactly right, my dear. If I had known right away that you were the one sent to assist me, then I wouldn't have acted so clueless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Through And Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through And Out   Through And Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through And Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal :: Local Pub-
Jump to: