In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beckett Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

Beckett Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Cutler turned his attention towards Charles. "Because Calypso didn't focus a ton of her power on Camilla's return. It was more important that I was recreated and more flexible than her."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"So she has to physically die for her to heal?" he inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Cutler nodded impatiently. "Don't look so down on yourself, Colonel. It's not as if she is really dying."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:41 pm

Camilla managed a small smile. "It's fine, Charles. I'll be back," she said hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Charles threw Beckett a disapproving glare before scooping Camilla up in his arms. "I would prefer it if you didn't attempt to kill people on our side," he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Cutler matched Charles' glare with his own. "Remember your place, Colonel," he said gravely.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Charles blinked. "Of course, My Lord," he said quickly. "My apologies," he said, turning away from Beckett and walking out of the room.

He brought Camilla into a new room and placed her on a nearby bed. "Bastard," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Camilla chuckled in between gasping for air. "I'm guessing that my being shot bothered you," she choked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Out of all the men Charles has witnessed the deaths of or even caused the deaths of, he felt the most uncomfortable watching her struggle against the difinite boundaries of life and death. "I wish you didn't have to go through this," he said, caressing her cheek lightly. "Not more than once."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Cutler Beckett wrote:
Cutler winced and his lips curled into a grin. "Fortunately, I heal much faster than Camilla over here," he said, turning his head to the side to spit blood on the hard wood floor. "I never liked this room anyway," he said under his breath. "But I can do as I like. And truthfully, I may just kill Jack even if we didn't need your help."

Alex eyed him, she got angry when he spat blood on the floor, "Well you're the one who designed it after all!" She smirked, "Besides this is my house! so it doesn't matter what you like. and you wont touch my husband, you don't even know where he is." She looked down, "Because I don't know where he went." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Charles Bordon wrote:
Out of all the men Charles has witnessed the deaths of or even caused the deaths of, he felt the most uncomfortable watching her struggle against the definite boundaries of life and death. "I wish you didn't have to go through this," he said, caressing her cheek lightly. "Not more than once."

Camilla grabbed his hand quickly. "Don't get so soft on me. I don't think I like it," she said, chuckling. Camilla's laughter came to an abrupt stop and her body lie lifeless on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Charles felt her grip loosen and he knew she had left him. He placed her hand over her abdomen and sighed. Charles sat in a nearby divan, deciding to wait for her to wake up. His eyelids began to feal heavy and he fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beckett Manor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal-
Jump to: