In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adaleen Sparrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Adaleen Sparrow   Adaleen Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:14 pm

CHARACTER
Name; Adaleen Jade Sparrow
nicknames; Ada, Addy, Jade, Jadey
age;21

HISTORY
Parents; Captain Teague and Jane Malia (Ma-Lee-a)
siblings; Jack Sparrow and Nicole (Sparrow) Turner
history; Adaleen grew up with her father, Captain Teague, after her mother died shortly after giving birth to her. She learned everything from him and has a good aim for a pistol but is better with a sword. Her father always tells her that she looks so much like her mother, who had red hair and water blue eyes. Adaleen is tall and has a nice figure thanks to working on the ship and practicing her fighting skills. Adaleen was at the Brothern Court meeting with her father where she reunited with her brother and sister and joined her brother after the war was over. She travels with Jack and his wife now on his ship. She can be a bit shy towards people she doesn't know, but when they make her mad they will pay.
Anything else you want us to know:
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adaleen Sparrow   Adaleen Sparrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com

Adaleen Sparrow
Page 1 of 1