In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enola Barbossa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enola Barbossa

Enola Barbossa

Enola Barbossa Empty
PostSubject: Enola Barbossa   Enola Barbossa I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Name; Enola Barbossa
nicknames; Enny or Lola
age; 21

Parents; Hector and Sara Barbossa
siblings; None
history; I traveled with my father on the Black Pearl when he was the first mate. When he and the crew marooned the captain I was against it, but back then I was too afraid to go against my father. Besides I was just a young girl. My mother was killed in front of me and I have felt guilty. I always thought if I was stronger I could have saved her. I am 21 years old an now I travel on my own. My father took the Black Pearl and I didn't want to be apart of that so I told him it was time I went my own way.
Anything else you want us to know;
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Enola Barbossa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enola Barbossa   Enola Barbossa I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com

Enola Barbossa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Character Info. :: Character Introductuon-
Jump to: