In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Getting a drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I stood up and looked at her, "I have no Idea what you're going through? He's my baby brother! I know exactly what you're going through! You have no right telling me how I should feel about him being away!"
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com
Enola Barbossa

Enola Barbossa

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:31 pm

"And angry Lexy. I think I'll just be over here." Then I sat in a chair away from them.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 pm

"At least you have your husband. I don't. We got married three years ago and I only spent one day with him. Just one! Do you know how hard that is? Of course you don't because you can spend as much time you want with your husband."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 pm

I got quiet, then I said, "Who's fault was that? I hardly get too see my husband because he's out too see!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

"Are you saying it's my fault that I can't see Will? Because that is what it sounds like. And you still get too see your husband more then I do."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Elizabeth walked in the local pub, she hasn't been feeling well but she been trying to get away from some people unlike Elizabeth Swan who wanted to make her a lady like her since she had been living with her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am

"That's exactly what I'm saying! You married him knowing what he got him self into!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 am

"He wasn't the one who stabbed the heart! Jones nearly killed him and Jack was the one that let Will stab the heart so he could live. It's not my fault. It's not my fault!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:25 am

"You still knew what he got into! He had the choice to die or to live forever and to never see you! You could have said no!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 am

"Would you have said no to Jack? I don't think you would. You love him. Why would I say no To Will when I love him?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 am

I got quiet and walked away, "I'm not going to do this with a drunk."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 am

"Why? Why won't you talk to me?" I sat back down. "Stupid."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 am

"You two stop it." Elizabeth yelled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Adaleen walked into the pub and saw her Sister in law and her sister. "Hey calm down you two." She turned to the woman who yelled at them, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 pm

"Excuse me I would since it is my sister and my sister-in-law." Elizabeth said to whoever she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:59 pm

"I know, they be mine to. Adaleen Sparrow is me name. I know these two both have a temper that's not meant to be fought with." Adaleen said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:01 pm

I stood up really fast knocking over my chair, "Excuse me? Are you calling me stupid? If you wouldn't have married him, then you could have married some one else who you CAN see! He is MY baby brother and I can't choose some one else to take his place! and if it's that bad, then why don't you go be bound to his ship and be with him all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Adaleen Sparrow wrote:
"I know, they be mine to. Adaleen Sparrow is me name. I know these two both have a temper that's not meant to be fought with." Adaleen said to the woman.

"Elizabeth Turner, last born of Will Bootstap Turner and little sister to Alexandria and Will." Elizabeth said to the woman who said her name is Adaleen Sparrow. "They may have a temper but you and I probbably try to stop them from fighting so much." she said.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 pm

"You just don't get it, do you?" I said to Alex. "And you never will."
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Sparrow

Adaleen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm

"Pobably, but just wait a minute. See if they calm down, and if not we will get involved." Adaleen said to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm

"We'll see" Elizabeth said as she seem to have no goals for the future for herself but there something else she may not know yet.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm

"You're impossible." I said about Alex. Then I saw Adaleen. "Hey Adaleen, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:33 pm

"Wow, she sure in hell sobered up fast!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 pm

"Who said I was sober?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth Turner

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm

"No one." Elizabeth answered Nicole question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a drink
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal :: Local Pub-
Jump to: