In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Turner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Turner

Will Turner

Will Turner Empty
PostSubject: Will Turner   Will Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:28 pm

CHARACTER
Name; William Turner II
nicknames; Will
age; 27

HISTORY
Parents; Bootstrap Bill Turner
siblings; Alexandria and Elizabeth
history; When my mother died I went searching for my father, but the ship I was on was attacked by a pirate ship. I was rescued and taken to Port Royal where I grew up. As I grew up I fell in love with Elizabeth Swann. I was soon thrown into an adventure of my life. Elizabeth had been kidnapped and I went to find her. I met Nicole Sparrow and I felt an attraction to her, but I kept my mind on Elizabeth. After a few years and more adventures I realized that I truly loved Nicole and we were married. Sadly I could only spend one day with my new wife. I was now that captain of the Flying Dutchman.
Anything else you want us to know;
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Will Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Turner   Will Turner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:48 pm

accept
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com

Will Turner
Page 1 of 1