In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicole Turner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner

Nicole Turner Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Turner   Nicole Turner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Name; Nicole Turner
nicknames; Nikki
age; 26

Parents; Captain Teage and Anne
siblings; Jack and Adaleen Sparrow
history; My mother died a few minutes after giving birth and I have always felt that it was my fault. I traveled with my older brother Jack on the Black Pearl for awhile until I acquired my own ship. I am married to Will Turner; we have been married for three years. I'm very outgoing and always speak my mind though I keep my emotions to myself. Right now I'm just sailing with no destination in mind.
Anything else you want us to know; I have a cut across my right eye and almost blind in that eye.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Nicole Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicole Turner   Nicole Turner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com

Nicole Turner
Page 1 of 1