In Search For The Fountain Of Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search For The Fountain Of Youth

fountain of youth: myth or fact? That is what some people are trying to find out especially the famous Captain Jack Sparrow. Join the adventure and prove i its just a legend or something more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beckett Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

Beckett Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Alex laughed and yanked her wrists from his grasp, "The day you died, this house became mine!" she spat.
Back to top Go down
https://fountainofyouth.forumotion.com
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm

A devious smirk spread across Cutler's lips. "It seems I'm not dead now," he retorted. "I suggest you leave my manor before a rope is tied around that beautiful neck of yours."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Camilla's eyes shot to the door as she heard a large bang against the wall. "Did you hear that?" she whispered to Charles. "It came from the room down the hallway," she said before leaving the room and entering a new bedroom. Her eyes fell on the woman she saw in the streets and Beckett at her side. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:46 pm

"Ahh, but it seems you are! and besides, you wouldn't want to kill me." She smiled, "I have something you want!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Cutler arched an eyebrow. "What could you possibly have that I would want?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Alex smirked, "I know where the fountain of youth is!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Charles entered the room behind Camilla. "Do you now? Well, isn't that helpful."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Alexandria looked at the new man, "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

"It seems that we can come to some kind of agreement and we could end up in good terms. It would be extremely...generous of you if you were to assist me in finding the fountain." He snapped his hands behind his back. "This is Colonel Charles Bordon, he's very well respected...among his kind," he added coolly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Charles bowed his head slightly. "Pleasure, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Alex gave him a puzzled look, "And why would I help you!" It took her everything in her to be mean to him, for some reason she could remember what she liked about him. Alex looked at Charles and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Because, you wouldn't let an innocent civilian get killed for something you could have prevented." Cutler whipped out his gun and aimed it towards Camilla. "Would you?" he said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Camilla blinked. "I don't know why I didn't expect this," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Alex rolled her eyes, "I heard the whole story! She's cursed, therefore that means she's all ready dead!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Cutler chuckled darkly. "That's unfortunate. Well, I always wanted to witness somebody return from the dead," he said, before aiming the gun at her stomach and pulling the trigger.
"Now that that's done with. I suggest you help me, before something terrible happens to your beloved Jack," he said carelessly. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Camilla was thrown backwards from the shot. "Bastard," she said breathlessly. Camilla fell to her knees, clutching her stomach. "I can still feel the pain," she said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Alex got a worried look on her face, "You wouldn't touch him!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm

"Trust me when I say that I will do what I have to do," he said, pursing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Charles' eyes widened when as soon as Beckett pulled the trigger. The bastard actually shot her. He knelt down next to her. "She's cursed?" he whispered, keeping his eyes on Camilla as she struggled with the wound.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 pm

"I only wish I were really dying," she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Cutler cocked his gun once more. "I'm only here to help," he said, smirking. He fired his gun once more to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Sparrow
Admin
Alexandria Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 am

Alex grabbed her gun, and then looked at Camille and then shot Cutler, "How does it feel?" She asked as she shot him again, "You touch Jack and I will kill you again myself!"
Back to top Go down
Cutler Beckett

Cutler Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:19 pm

Cutler winced and his lips curled into a grin. "Fortunately, I heal much faster than Camilla over here," he said, turning his head to the side to spit blood on the hard wood floor. "I never liked this room anyway," he said under his breath. "But I can do as I like. And truthfully, I may just kill Jack even if we didn't need your help."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Mauvais

Camilla Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:27 pm

The breath was now knocked out of Camilla, causing her to fall on her back. "Bastard," she muttered, her body convulsing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bordon

Charles Bordon

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Charles caught her before she hit the floor. "I don't understand it," he said, frowning. "Why doesn't she heal has fast as you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckett Manor   Beckett Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beckett Manor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In Search For The Fountain Of Youth :: Around the world :: Port Royal-
Jump to: